Meet Marshall Fagin, D.D.S.
- Graduate of SUNY at Buffalo School of Dentistry
- Graduate of Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry-Prosthodontics
- Associate Clinical Professor at the School of Dental Medicine in Buffalo (Dept. of Graduate Prosthodontists and Esthetic Dentistry Center)
- Smile Makeover Esthetic Restorative Course Director, Esthetic Dentistry Center SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Director of 3-day Fixed Prosthodontic Mastership Program, “Biofunctional Cosmetic Dentistry: Share the Passion” at the University of Florida Dental School in Gainesville, FL, Feb. 2007, and again in 2009.
- Former faculty member at the Misch Implant Institute in Dearborn, MI (1991-1993) and Rochester, NY (2005-2006) after attending Dr. Misch’s training center 1989/1990.
Awards & Recognitions
- Voted by his colleagues: “Best Dentist in America” 2004/2005 & 2013
- “Global Who’s Who Man of the Year” in Dental Health 2008
- Listed in “Who’s Who in Cosmetic Dentistry” in Buffalo’s Business First 2004
- Honorary Dental Society–Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Faculty Member 2004
- Awarded Diplomat Status 1994: The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Honored Fellowship Recipient: The International College of Dentists for his contributions to dentistry 1993
- Received first place award on two occasions by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists for Best Case Competition 1991 & 1992
- American College of Oral Implantology
- American Society Osseointegration
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontists
- International College of Dentists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- Eighth District Dental Society
- Erie County Dental Society
- Association of Western New York Prosthodontists
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Metropolitan Dental Study Club
- Spear Study Club
Our TeamOur team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to our office. Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to communicate well with our patients and provide the best care possible.
Meet Jessica Canallatos, D.D.S., M.S. – Prosthodontist
Dr. Canallatos grew up in Grand Island, NY. She obtained her dental degree from University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, minoring in prosthodontics. In 2017, Dr. Canallatos received her certificate in Prosthodontics and Master’s Degree with her thesis on the subject of “The Effect of Implant Prosthesis Complications on Patient Satisfaction” from West Virginia University.
Dr. Canallatos lives in Snyder, NY with her husband and two children and another on the way. She has a strong passion for helping with patients’ smiles and ultimately, their confidence. She is a member of the Craniofacial Team of WNY, treating patients with craniofacial differences, and works part- time at Erie County Medical Center. She is a member of multiple dental organizations, serving on committees with Smile Train, The American Cleft Palate- Craniofacial Association, American College of Prosthodontists, and Eighth District Dental Society.